COMPANY // One Hundred Berlin GmbH
Account Manager – 35 h / week
Fluency in German & English a must
One Hundred Berlin GmbH
One Hundred Berlin Creative Retouching GmbH is a post-production studio specializing in Beauty, Fashion and Advertising. Our team works with the most prestigious publica-tions and brands worldwide. We love the talent of the photographers we work with; therefore, we strive to combine all our skills and years of experience to achieve out-standing results.
- Digital capture
- On-set supervision & retouching
- Creative Direction
- Post production & CGI
- Film editing and grading
- Colour management consulting
- Prepress proofing
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with agencies, brands, fashion magazines, photographers & their agents. Define team goals, overseeing account management and negotiating contracts. Promote the company through different Marketing tools & events.
• Prepare staff contracts
• assist in the recruitment of new staff members and organise recruitment
• Manage team schedule, sick leave and holidays
• General office maintenance and orders
• Be aware of new laws /rules and regulations that would affect the office
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements & optimize quotes
• Develop trustful & long-term relationships with key advertising & photography agencies
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our projects according to our clients’ needs & objectives.
• Prepare and supervise documentation for subventions
• Prepare team events & business trips
• Define team goals and strategy
• Identify business opportunities
• Prepare agency documentation & presentations for client meetings
• Preparing invoices & keep the status of all invoices up-to-date
• Schedule project planning
• Analyse business development and prepare reports based on this
• Utilize the reports and results to define new objectives
We are looking for….
• A highly intuitive personality with excellent organisational skills
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Studio Manager or Administrator
• 3 – 10 years experience in the above listed positions ideally in post-production or similar field.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time, while maintaining
a sharp attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English, French
and/or other languages are a plus.
Ideally the position is to begin October 1, 2018 (or sooner, some flexibility on the start date for the right applicant). The position will be around 35 h / week, with a 6-month standard probationary period, following that it will be a fixed long-term contract.
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com and include “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please send your CV in English.
Please cater your application to Brivaelle Capitaine. We look forward to your application!