COMPANY // ONE HUNDRED BERLIN GMBH
One Hundred Berlin Creative Retouching GmbH is a post-production studio specialising in Beauty, Fashion and Advertising. Our team works with the most prestigious publications and brands worldwide. We love the talent of the photographers we work with, therefore we strive to combine all our skills and years of experience to achieve out-standing results.
- Digital capture
- On-set supervision & retouching
- Creative Direction
- Post production & CGI
- Film editing and grading
- Colour management consulting
- Prepress proofing
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with agencies, brands, fashion magazines, photographers & their agents. Define team goals, overseeing account management and negotiating contracts. Promote the company through different Marketing tools & events.
• Prepare staff contracts
• assist in the recruitment of new staff members and organise recruitment
• Manage team schedule, sick leave and holidays
• General office maintenance and orders
• Be aware of new laws /rules and regulations that would affect the office
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements & optimize quotes
• Develop trustful & long-term relationships with key advertising & photography agencies
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our projects according to our clients’ needs & objectives.
• Prepare and supervise documentation for subventions
• Prepare team events & business trips
• Define team goals and strategy
• Identify business opportunities
• Prepare agency documentation & presentations for client meetings
• Preparing invoices & keep the status of all invoices up-to-date
• Schedule project planning
• Analyse business development and prepare reports based on this
• Utilize the reports and results to define new objectives
We are looking for….
• A highly intuitive personality with excellent organisational skills
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Studio Manager or Administrator
• 3 – 10 years experience in the above listed positions ideally in post-production or similar field.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English, French and/or other languages are a plus.
Ideally the position is to begin early 2019. The position will be around 35 to 40 hrs / week, with a 6 month standard probationary period.
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please send your CV in English.
Please cater your application to Brivaelle Capitaine. We look forward to your application!